SummaryHow to connect Box to LOOP Document services
Installing 'Box for Salesforce': Package LinksDownload and install the package into any organization: https://cloud.box.com/BoxForSalesforcePackage
For a sandbox organization, download and install from the following location: https://cloud.box.com/BoxForSalesforceSandboxPackage
Setting up 'Box for Salesforce', to connect with 'LOOP Document Services'
- Navigate to the Salesforce tab 'Box Settings'.
- In the section 'Box Admin Settings', connect with the desired Box admin account by clicking 'BOX API Admin Login'.
- Enter the appropriate Box admin credentials and click 'Grant access to Box'.
- In the section 'Content Settings', enter the root folder name and click 'Create New Root Folder'.
- In the section 'Box User Setting', connect with Box by clicking 'To begin, Connect with your Company Box Account.'
- Enter the Box user credentials and click 'Grant access to Box'
Connecting 'Box for Salesforce' to 'LOOP Document Services'
- Navigate to the Salesforce tab 'DDP Admin'.
- Click 'Configure Integration'
- Click 'New' and choose 'Box' from the type drop-down menu.
- Click 'Authorize'.
- Enter the Box admin credentials and click 'Grant access to Box'.