ISSUEWhen running a DocuSign document package in Salesforce, the final template does not attach to the record.
- Navigate to the "DocuSign Account Configurations" tab in Salesforce.
- Select the Account and make sure that the configuration details match the information in DocuSign (i.e: DS Pro SF Password, DS Pro SF Username, Account ID, Use Send on Behalf Of).
- Navigate to the Setup > Users and click on the User name to open the User Details page.
- Make sure that "DSProSFUsername" match the DocuSign account.
- Verify that the “DocuSign API UserName” field is blank.