When trying to generate a document using DocuSign, the following error might occur for a specific user(s):
Error "This DocuSign User lacks sufficient permissions"
We recommend to the check the following:
- Navigate to the "DocuSign Account Configurations" tab in Salesforce
- Select the Account and make sure that the configuration details match the information in DocuSign (i.e: DS Pro SF Password, DS Pro SF Username, Account ID, Use Send on Behalf Of)
- Navigate to the User Detail Page (Setup | Users)
- Make sure that "DSProSFUsername" match to the DocuSign account
- Make sure that the template in DocuSign has the appropriate permission set