How to create fillable forms in Word.
1. Enable the Developer tab in Word (see link below)
2. Add form fields (see link below)
3. Click "Restrict Editing" in Developer tab
4. In Section "Editing Restrictions" check off box and set to "Filling in Forms"
5. Click "Yes, Start Enforcing Protection" button and keep password blank
6. On your DDP you will need to have "Keep Word Formaulas" checked off (drag onto page layout). https://support.office.com/en-nz/art...b-ac44937e3a9f
Note: Field tags will populate and do not need to be included in a form field. Field tags in form fields will also populate and allow users to edit the default data.