SummaryHow to setup a document package to print tag labels
Solution1. Navigate to the Document Package
2. Go to the "Relationship" section
3. Click on "New Relationship"
a. Type: Select “Unrelated Data”
b. Relationship (What you want): Select the object (i.e. Account)
c. Relationship Alias: Type an unique name
d. Copy Type: Select “Row”
4. Click Save
A sample template for labels usually consists of 2 or more columns. The instructions below demonstrate a test example.
- Create a new word document
- Insert a table of size 1x1
- Insert the appropriate tags for the label
- Navigate to the "Layout" tab in Word
- Click on "Columns"
- Select the number of columns as preferred
- Save the template
- Replace the document in the Document Package and test to review the results.