When clicking the login button during the migration of Document Packages to a new environment, an error occurs.
- Click the "Disable Connected App" button on the DDP Admin page from both Orgs.
- Click the "Authorize IP Ranges" button on the DDP Admin page from both Orgs.
- In Setup > Network Access , add these IP range in both Orgs: 184.108.40.206 & 220.127.116.11
- The Target Org User has been given "DDP Admin" permission set.
- In Setup > Session Settings, ensure "Lock sessions to the IP address from which they originated" and "Lock sessions to the domain in which they were first used" are unchecked.
- Ensure that the user does NOT have a "Single sign-On" permission enabled for either orgs.
- Setup > Connected Apps > Drawloop Document Generation > Permitted Users: Admin approved users are pre-authorized. Under Manage Profiles, please add the applicable Profiles. IP Relaxation: Relax IP Restrictions