SummaryHow to configure Mass DDP via Report using a Tab.
SolutionFirst you will need to create a new DDP that runs from your donor object, contains the letter template and has the Document Queue delivery option. Also, the report you are using will need to have the record ID in the first column (example: if you starting object is Opportunity then the first column in the report will need to be Opportunity Id).
Once this is done you can follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to the DDP Admin tab.
- Click the DDP Deployment Wizard button.
- Set the Type to "Mass DDP via Report Tab".
- Create a Tab Name.
- Select the DDP Starting Object.
- Click Set Up Tab.
This will take you through Salesforce Web Tab creation pages. Once you've gone through this you will see the new tab you created.
- Click on your new Tab.
- Under Section 1 you will see two drop-down menus. In the first drop-down menu, select the folder where the report is stored. In the second drop-down menu, select the report to be used.
- Under Section 2 select the DDP to be used.
- Under Section 3 select Document Queue.
- Click Run. Your DDPs will now be generated and sent to the Document Queue.
- Navigate to the Document Queue tab, select the DDPs, and click Download 1 PDF or Download Zip.