How to use our import a file feature.
- Open an Excel file containing your external data. All the data must live on the same sheet.
- Give the sheet a unique name (for example: Range1).
- Select the cells with the desired data and provide it with the same unique name as above (Range1).
- Attach the Excel file to the record you will be running from under the Notes & Attachments section.
- Open the DDP and check 'Allow Attachments'.
- Under Select Files, set the first drop-down to Other.
- Set the second drop-down to Miscellaneous.
- You will now see Import File in the document section. While the document in the middle grid is highlighted, drag the Import File to the very right grid.
- The Sheet/Range name for this file should be the same as step 1 and 2 (Range1).
- Ensure the file in the middle grid has the same rang e as a name of a sheet.