Prepare for success
- If Nintex Workflow is already installed in your SharePoint environment and you would like to install Nintex Forms, please skip to Step 3; if both products are already installed please skip to Step 4
- The following Windows services must be running before installing Nintex:
- SharePoint Administration
- SharePoint Timer Service
- The following SharePoint services must be running before installing Nintex:
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Web Application
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Workflow Timer Service
- We recommend that you use the SharePoint Install account to install Nintex Workflow
Install Nintex Workflow for SharePoint 2013
You can find the full installation guide for both Workflow and Forms on the Nintex Community site.
Below is a walkthrough video of how to install Nintex Workflow 2013 within your SharePoint environment:
Database design guide
While not required, we recommend reviewing the Nintex Database Design guide to get a full understanding of how the Nintex databases function and what configurations will help you optimize workflow performance within your SharePoint environment.
Check for success
- Were you able to successfully install the Nintex Workflow solutions?
- Were you able to activate the Nintex Workflow features at both the Site Collection level and the Site level?