TOPICHow to create fillable forms in Word.
- Enable the Developer tab in Word.
- Add form fields.
- Click "Restrict Editing" in Developer tab.
- In Section "Editing Restrictions" check off box and set to "Filling in Forms".
- Click "Yes, Start Enforcing Protection" button and keep password blank.
- On your DDP you will need to have "Keep Word Formaulas" checked off (drag onto page layout).
Note: Field tags will populate and do not need to be included in a form field. Field tags in form fields will also populate and allow users to edit the default data.