TOPICHow to implement DDP in the Salesforce Community page.
Pull the DDP button to the desired layout for Salesforce Community users and provide them with access:
- Add user account to LOOP Document Services license.
- Clone Salesforce default Community Profile.
- Add the cloned profile to the Community Member list.
- Navigate to Setup > Customize > Communities and click the drop-down arrow next to Community name.
- Go to Administration Settings > Members > Add custom Profile.
- Enable API.
- Add "DDP User" permission set to user records.
- Add Profile to DDP "Set Security" section.