ISSUEWhen attempting to open a form after an item was submitted, the follow error occurs: An embedded page at formso365.nintex.com - An error occurred during an Ajax call.
ERROR CODEAn embedded page at formso365.nintex.com - An error occurred during an Ajax call.
- Find either the current GUID of the form, or the list GUID (ID)
- Navigate to https://SiteURL/NintexFormXML/
- Identify the form xml here that is associated with your list.
- These items use the naming structure `FormID_ListID` (edited)
- Click the ellipses by the form associated with the list and select version history.
- Restore the previous version of the form (Note: you may need to roll back further versions if multiple versions of the XML are corrupt).
- Navigate back to the list where the issue occurred.
- Open the forms designer to ensure the issue is resolved.