TOPICHow to apply a validation rule for the item properties in a Nintex Task Form for Office 365.
- Click "Edit Task Form" from a Task action.
- Drag and drop a new control from the "Form control" on the left side of a Nintex Task Form Designer.
- Modify the control setting by connecting the control to the List item as desired. For more information, see Connecting controls to fields.
- Add a rule or validation for the new control added in step 2.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 as necessary.
- By default, a Nintex Task Form has generated the list item properties as a View purpose only.
- The rules and validation will not applicable to this default list item properties.