TOPICHow to Add Nintex Workflow for Office 365 or Nintex Forms for Office 365 apps from a SharePoint Online site.
- In the Office 365 site, click Settings, and then click Add an app.
- On the Your Apps screen, click SharePoint Store on the left-hand side.
- In the SharePoint store, use one of the following methods to locate the Nintex for Office 365 apps:
- Navigate to the Workflow and Process Management category.
- Search for “Nintex” in the Search box.
- When the App Detail page has opened, click Add It to add the app to the Office 365 site.
- Once the app acquisition has completed, there will be a notification confirming the subscription to the app for everyone in the organization.
- Click Return to site.
- Verify the correct version of the app is being installed by clicking the Show Language Options link and selecting the desired language from the drop-down list.
- Click Trust It.
- After a few moments, the app will be available in the site and ready to use.