SummaryWhen lazy approval is utilized, the task in SharePoint stays in a "Not Started" status, and the workflow doesn't move forward. When attempting to approve the task again, an email saying, "This task no longer requires you to respond. The task has already been completed." is received.
Solution1. Open the Existing Workflow
2. Click on the Workflow Settings
3. Scroll down to the Task List section
4. Select "create new" from the dropdown
5. Enter in the new task list name
6. Save the Workflow settings, Publish the Workflow