TOPICHow to prevent user accounts from installing the Nintex Workflow for Office 365 and Nintex Forms for Office 365 apps once they have already been authorized with the SharePoint Online Store.
INSTRUCTIONSThe deployment of the Nintex for Office 365 apps can be restricted by removing the license from the SharePoint Online environment after the apps have been installed in the desired sites.
- In the SharePoint Admin Center, navigate to Apps > Configure Store Settings.
- Update "Should end users be able to get apps from the marketplace?" to ‘No’. For more information, see Configure settings for the SharePoint Store in Microsoft Support.
Note: This will prevent installation of any third party apps without approval. This will route any requests for third party apps to the App Catalog page in the Admin Center.
- In the SharePoint Admin Center, navigate to Apps > Nintex app name > Manage Licenses.
- Select Actions and then ‘Remove this license’.
- After the license has been removed, the app will no longer appear under 'Apps You Can Add' within Site Contents.