ISSUEWhen clicking the button "Grant Access To Workflow" as per these instruction, the following error occurs:
Sorry, something went wrong
The app <GUID> does not exists.
- Navigate to the site URL that is going to be trusted. e.g. https://companyname.sharepoint.com/sites/HR
- Then navigate to the Workflow App ID from the workflow by following the instruction below:
- Go to Site Setting > Site app permissions.
- Find the app display name Workflow (Note : NOT NINTEX WORKLFOW).
- Get the value of App Identifier of the app display name Workflow.
- The app ID is between ms.sp.ext| and the @ symbol, for example the App Identifier is i:0i.t|ms.sp.ext|23803489e-0e9e-4fc3-a3b3-e2bd7599c5ad@a6f890769-0c2d-46f7-9480-072519e051ed. The App ID is 23803489e-0e9e-4fc3-a3b3-e2bd7599c5ad.
- Once we have the URL (step 1) and the App ID (step 2) , we can make a link with this format below:
- i.e : https://companyname.sharepoint.com/s...onse_type=code
- Now go to the that link and the user will see the standard Trust page to allowing the user to trust workflow engine to access User Profile Service.