ISSUEDue to a security control at the moment, we cannot support migrations in both Orgs that are using the FedRamp environment.
Workaround is to turn off FedRAMP in the SOURCE org, initiate the migration, then turn FedRAMP back on. See steps below:
1) Navigate to Drawloop Admin tab > Configuration > Settings
2) Switch the domain to "Default" or "NA1" or "NA2"
3) Initiate the DDP migration
4) Wait for migration to complete
5) Navigate back to Drawloop Admin > Configuration > Settings
6) Switch the domain back to "Government" or "FedRAMP"