Error on Record Page due to DocGen Lightning ComponentIssue: Users experience an error in Lightning when they land on a page with the Nintex DocGen Lightning Component. (similar to below photo) and/or a pop-up box displaying "Uncaught Error in $A.getCallback() [Cannot set property 'innerHTML' of null]
Callback failed: apex://Loop.ProcessDdpController/ACTION$fetchInit"
Explanation: This occurs when a user that is not seated on the Nintex DocGen License lands on a Lightning page that has the DocGen component on its layout. (this is a known issue and we are currently working on a fix)
INSTRUCTIONSSteps to resolve: (until a fix is in place)
Option 1. If a user needs to access the DocGen component, add the user to the license.
- From the DocGen Admin tab, select Users from the column on the left.
- Select User Permissions
- Select the User from the list of Available Users and add them to the appropriate location based on permissions needed (Admin or User)
- On the page this is error is occurring > Select the Gear Icon in the upper right hand corner
- Click on the Nintex DocGen Component (You will see a column appear on the right hand side)
- Under Set Component Visibility click the button + Add Filter
- A pop-up will appear > Select the Advanced button under filter type > Then click the Select button under Field
You are able to filter by Record or User (for this example we will use User)
Another picklist will appear, this is where you will be able to narrow it down further. (for this example we are using Username)
- Click Done
- Another pop-up box will appear > Select your Operator then insert your Value and click Done
- Save your changes
** Please note these changes are not required but make it easier on the user. The user will be able to click out (X) of the pop-up box that appears and will be able to continue working on the page if no changes are made. **