TOPICHow to dynamically tag a document saved in Notes and Attachments with PDF stamp.
- On the object where the file is saved in Notes and Attachments create a Document package.
- In the Document package create a PDF stamp.
- In the PDF stamp in the 'Stamp text' include the dynamic tag from field tagger and change the brackets from << >> to [[ ]] as per Help text.
- Utilize Vertical offset, Horizontal offset and Pages to specify where the text should be located in the file.
- Specify Font, Style and Font size to match the desired design.
- The generated file has to always have the same number of pages so that the attachment is stamped properly
- DDP delivery has to be set up with Document output type PDF