ISSUEWhen trying to deploy the Nintex Forms solution to a new Web Application you receive an error stating that the Nintex Live Relay DLL is locked.
ERROR CODENintex Live Relay - DLL locked
- Navigate to Central Administration. Click on Application Management and then Manage services on server.
- Locate the Nintex Live Relay Service and click on the Stop link.
- In the System Settings section, click on Manage farm solutions.
- Click on the "nintexforms2013.wsp" solution.
- Click on Deploy Solution.
- In "Deploy To", select the new Web Application created from the drop down list.
- Click Ok to deploy the solution.
- In the Application Management section, click on Manage services on server.
- Locate the Nintex Live Relay Service and click on the Start link.
- In the Application Management section, click on Manage web applications.
- Select the new web application and click on Manage Features.
- Activate the Nintex Forms feature.