ISSUEWhen opening an item with a Nintex Form that has either a Lookup control, or a People Group control, the following error might occur:
Something went wrong.
Option 1Grant the user permissions to the list that the lookup column on the form is attempting to pull data from.
- Navigate to Site Settings > People and Groups.
- Select the associated group being referenced in the People/Group control.
- Select Settings > Group Settings.
- Update 'Who can view the membership of the group?' from 'Group Members' to 'Everyone'.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONOne of two issues has occurred:
- The user account opening the form does not have permissions on the list to which the Lookup control is bound.
- The People/Group control is connected to a group that is not visible to user accounts outside of the group.