ISSUEWhen using Nintex External (Live) Forms, some users are submitting data via the form but it is not making it into the associated list.
RESOLUTIONThis is a known issue and has been fixed in the Nintex Forms 2016, January 2018 Release.
Upgrade to the latest version of Nintex for SharePoint 2016 to resolve the issue.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONThis behaviour may be related to an issue that is caused by the Live forms being submitted from a different time zone to the SharePoint Server time zone.
Additional steps to troubleshoot:
- Go to Central Administration > Nintex Administration > Health Checks, verify all the status is "Success".
- Go to Central Administration > System Setting > Manage service on server > Nintex External Form Service Online, make sure this service is Started.
- In Central administration go to Security > Manage trust > Verify the following certificates are installed and not expired:
- "Baltimore CyberTrust Root.crt"
- "GTECyberTrust Global Root.cer"
- "Microsoft Secure Server Authority.cer"
- "Thawte Primary Root CA.cer"
- "Thawte SSLCA.cer"
- "Thawte SSL CA_SHA2.cer"
- Run Services.msc and verify the following services are running, ensuring they are using a service account and not a Local System account:
- "Nintex External Relay Service" (restart if it is running)
- "Nintex Connector Workflow Queue Service" (restart if it is running)
- Perform an IIS reset.