ISSUEScheduled site workflows fail to run with the following error:
Failed to Start (Retrying)
RESOLUTIONVerify there is only one instance of the Nintex Workflow Scheduler installed in the farm:
- Navigate to Central Administration > Monitoring > Timer Jobs > Review Job Definitions.
- Scroll through the list to find Nintex Workflow Scheduler.
- If there is more than one instance of the Nintex Workflow Scheduler they will need to be uninstalled and re-installed.
- Navigate to Central Administration > System Settings > Servers in this Farm.
- Identify all the servers running SharePoint Workflow Timer Service.
- Identify all the servers running SharePoint Foundation Web Application Service.
- If there are any servers running the SharePoint Workflow Timer Service and *not* running the SharePoint Web Application Service, disable the SharePoint Workflow Timer Service on those servers.