TOPICHow to do a clean install of Nintex Solutions after a failed installation.
Also Applies for : Nintex Workflow 2010 , Nintex Worklfow 2016
- Go to Services.msc » Stop these services on all servers where it is running.
- Nintex Live Relay Service
- Nintex Live Workflow Queue Service
- Nintex Workflow Start Service
- In Cent. Admin, retract all Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms solutions in the following order, waiting for each one to retract before moving to the next:
- nintexworkflow2013enterprisefeaturesbackwardscompat.wsp (Used if you have any sites running in 2010 mode, Retracts from each web app, then Central Admin web app).
- nintexworkflow2013backwardscompatibilityui.wsp (Retracted globally, used if you have any sites running in 2010 mode).
- nintexworkflow2013enterprisefeatures.wsp (First all web apps, then Central Admin App)
- nintexworfklow2013.wsp (First all web apps, then Central Admin App)
- nintexworkflow2013core.wsp (Retracted globally).
- Nintexcommon.wsp(Retracted globally)
- Remove all retracted Nintex Workflow Solutions and Forms Solutions .
- Delete all Nintex Workflow and Forms assemblies from GAC_MSIL on all servers: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_MSIL
- Run the installer with the correct User account as Administrator. Refer to page 9 of Installing Nintex Workflow 2013 and Nintex Forms 2013 to ensure the correct permissions are deployed.
- Go to Cent. Admin > System Settings > Manage Farm Solutions and verify that the following solutions have been deployed. If deploying manually, this is the deployment order
- nintexcommon.wsp (deployed globally)
- nintexworkflow2013core.wsp (Deployed globally)
- nintexworfklow2013.wsp (First deploy to your Central Admin, then the rest of the web apps)
- nintexworkflow2013enterprisefeatures.wsp (First deploy to your Central Admin, if you have enterprise edition of Nintex Workflow, then the rest of the web apps)
- nintexworkflow2013enterprisefeaturesbackwardscompat.wsp (If you have any sites running in 2010 mode, deploy to those web apps, otherwise skip)
- nintexworkflow2013backwardscompatibilityui.wsp (If you have any sites running in 2010 mode, deploy to those web apps, otherwise skip)
- If you are upgrading to a latest build please do the following:
- SP Cent. Admin » Quick Launch menu » click Nintex Workflow Management.
- Click Database Setup.
- If a database update is available, it will be indicated in green with an option to “Update now”.
- Click Update now.