TOPICHow to manually install the Nintex Workflow solutions using PowerShell.
- Run the Nintex Workflow installation .exe on your Central Administration server. *This will be used to extract the solution files*
- Click through the installation wizard until reaching "Do you want to add the solutions to SharePoint now?"
- Select "No, I wish to export the solution and deploy it manually later."
- Click Export and select a destination folder for the solutions.
- Open a SharePoint Management Shell window as administrator.
- For each solution within extracted folder run the command: Add-SPSolution -LiteralPath drive:\path\solutionName.wsp
- Example: Add-SPSolution -LiteralPath C:\Installers\NintexWorkflow2013.wsp
- Once all the solutions are imported into the SharePoint environment, deploy them in the following order:
- nintexworkflowenterprisefeatures.wsp *This is only needed if you are using Enterprise licensing*
- nintexworkflow2013backwardscompatibilityui.wsp *This is only needed if you are using a site in 2010 compatibility mode*
- nintexworkflow2013enterprisefeaturesbackwardscompat.wsp *This is only needed if you are using a site in 2010 compatibility mode and are using Enterprise licensing*
- They can also be deployed manually with: stsadm.exe -o deploysolution -n solutionname.wsp -immediate -url http:// -allowgacdeployment
- Example: stsadm.exe -o deploysolution -n NintexWorkflow2013.wsp -immediate -url https://nintextestsite.com/home -allowgacdeployment