Pending Clean Up
ISSUEAfter installing Nintex, the Nintex Workflow Management is missing from Central Administration.
RESOLUTIONTo resolve the issue, you will need to do the following:
1. Retract all Nintex Workflow solutions using SharePoint UI in Central Admin.
2. Re-deploy using PowerShell command Install-SPSolution (Install-SPSolution -identity NintexWorkflow2013Core.wsp -GACDeployment -force) in the following order:
- nintexworkflowenterprisefeatures.wsp *This is only needed if you are using Enterprise licensing*
- nintexworkflow2013backwardscompatibilityui.wsp *This is only needed if you are using a site in 2010 compatibility mode*
- nintexworkflow2013enterprisefeaturesbackwardscompat.wsp *This is only needed if you are using a site in 2010 compatibility mode and are using Enterprise licensing*