ISSUEAfter removing the workflow from the SharePoint list, the Workflow Status column still exists on the list.
- Verify that workflow does not appear within Workflow Settings
- If workflow does appear within Workflow Settings:
- Select 'Remove, Block, or Restore a Workflow'
- Change the radial button next to the associated workflow to 'Remove'
- Select 'OK' at the bottom of the screen
- To bring the SharePoint environment back in sync with the database use the NWAdmin command: SyncTerminatedWorkflows
- Open SharePoint Management Shell on one of the Web Front End servers:
- Run: NWAdmin.exe -o SynTerminatedWorkflow -url teamsiteurl -verbose -terminateDeletedItems