QUESTIONWhich Nintex Workflow History tables are accessible for development of custom reports?
ANSWERThe following tables are available:
- WorkflowInstance - One record for each workflow instance that runs
- WorkflowProgress - Two records for each action that runs in an instance. There is a 'before' and 'after' record for each action to record how long it takes. WorkflowProgress records link back to WorkflowInstance by an InstanceID.
- HumanWorkflow - One record for each workflow action that creates user tasks (request approval, flexi task, etc). Links back to a workflowprogress record.
- HumanWorkflowApprovers - One record for each individual approver assigned to a task. Links back to a HumanWorkflow record.
- DelegationHistory - One record for each time a task is delegated. Links back to an HumanWorkflowApprovers record.