TOPICHow to change the application pool recycling settings in Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Verify that the user account that is performing this procedure is a member of the Farm Administrators group.
- Identify the server on which this event occurs. On the Central Administration Web site, in the Monitoring section, click Review problems and solutions, and then find the name of the server in the Failing Servers column. If there are multiple failing servers in a server farm, repeat the following steps on each failing server.
- Verify that the user account that is performing the following steps is a member of the Administrators group on the local computer identified in the previous step.
- Log on to the server on which this event occurs.
- Click Start, click Administrative Tools, and then click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- In the Internet Information Services management console, in the Connections pane, expand the tree view, and then click Application Pools.
- In the Application Pools list, right-click the desired application pool, and then click Recycling.
- In the Edit Application Pool Recycling Settings dialog box, in the Memory Based Maximums section, clear the Virtual memory usage (in KB) and Private memory usage (in KB) check boxes, and then click Next.
- In the Recycling Events to Log dialog box, click Finish.