TOPICHow to check the overall condition of Timer Jobs.
- Verify that the user account that is performing this procedure is a member of the Farm Administrators group.
- On the Central Administration Home page, click Monitoring.
- On the Monitoring page, in the “Timer Jobs” section, click the “Check Job Status” link.
- Click “Job History” under the Timer links in the contextual menu.
- Select 2000 as the “Number of items to display”.
- To the right, select the “View” drop-down box selector to “Failed Jobs”.