ISSUEWhen using the Create Item action to create a Document Set with a people picker field, the following error might occur:
Failed to create item. Invalid data has been used to update the list item. The field you are trying to update may be read only.
- Create a single line of text variable named txtUserName.
- Add a Regular Expression action to replace i:0#.w[|] from the user with nothing and store in txtUserName.
- Use a build string action to add -1;# to the beginning of txtUserName and store in txtUserName.
- Log the variable to ensure formatting is correct.
- Assign txtUserName to the people field when creating the document set.