ISSUEWhen publishing a workflow, the following error might occur:
soap:ServerServer was unable to process request. ---> Workflow action 'Nintex.Workflow.Activities.Adapters.NWStartWorkflowAdapter' is not allowed on site
Option 1Press Ctrl + F5 and try to publish the workflow again.
- Navigate to Central Admin > Nintex Workflow > Manage allowed actions.
- Search for "Start Workflow" select it and click on Edit Permission.
- Ensure that the action is permitted to be used by all users.
- In the site, navigate to Site Actions > Site Settings > Nintex Workflow > Manage Allowed Actions.
- Ensure the action "Start Workflow" is enabled.
- In the affected workflow, remove the Start Workflow action, and then re-add and re-configure it.