When installing Nintex update for 22.214.171.124, the following error occurs: Your license is not valid for 4.X.X.X version of Nintex Workflow/ Forms"
You can by-pass the license check in the installation process by following the steps below, however you will still need valid license to actually run the workflow designer after installation.
- Run the Nintex Workflow installer, and when you get to "Do you want to add the solution to SharePoint now?" select "No, I wish to export the solution and deploy it manually later."
- Save the exported files in a folder of your choice, and then open that folder and navigate to the "Workflow" folder.
- Right-click on install.ps1, select Properties and deselect "Read Only".
- Open this file using PowerShell ISE and Delete lines 38 through 61
- Run the Nintex Workflow upgrade again by running the "install.ps1" file using PowerShell with administrative privileges.