ISSUEWhen installing Nintex update for 22.214.171.124, the following error occurs:
Your license is not valid for 4.X.X.X version of Nintex Workflow/ Forms
RESOLUTIONThe license check in the installation process can be bypassed using the following the steps, however a valid license is still needed to actually run the workflow designer after installation.
- Run the Nintex Workflow installer.
- At the "Do you want to add the solution to SharePoint now?" select "No, I wish to export the solution and deploy it manually later."
- Save the exported files, and then open that folder and navigate to the "Workflow" folder.
- Right-click on install.ps1, select Properties and deselect "Read Only".
- Open this file using PowerShell ISE and Delete lines 38 through 61
- Run the Nintex Workflow upgrade again by running the "install.ps1" file using PowerShell with administrative privileges.