ISSUEWhen installing updates for Nintex 4.X.X.X, or applying a new Nintex license the following error occurs:
Your license is not valid for 4.X.X.X version of Nintex Workflow/Forms
ERROR CODEYour license is not valid for 4.X.X.X version of Nintex Workflow/Forms
Option 1Bypass the license check process during the update installation process using the following the steps:
- Run the Nintex Workflow installer.
- At the "Do you want to add the solution to SharePoint now?" select "No, I wish to export the solution and deploy it manually later."
- Save the exported files, and then open that folder and navigate to the "Workflow" folder.
- Right-click on install.ps1, select Properties and deselect "Read Only".
- Open this file using PowerShell ISE and Delete lines 38 through 61
- Run the Nintex Workflow upgrade again by running the "install.ps1" file using PowerShell with administrative privileges.