ISSUEWhen installing updates for Nintex 4.X.X.X, or applying a new Nintex license the following error occurs:
Your license is not valid for 4.X.X.X version of Nintex Workflow/Forms
ERROR CODEYour license is not valid for 4.X.X.X version of Nintex Workflow/Forms
Bypass the license check process during the update installation process using the following steps:
- Run the Nintex Workflow installer.
- At the "Do you want to add the solution to SharePoint now?" select "No, I wish to export the solution and deploy it manually later."
- Save the exported files, go to the downloaded folder where you see the InstallHelper.ps1 file.
- Right-click on InstallHelper.ps1, select Properties and deselect "Read Only".
- Right- click and Edit the file using PowerShell ISE or notepad.
- Do a Ctrl+F and search for "$isValidForUpgrade"
- Change the value from $false to $true for each $isValidForUpgrade that equals $false, then save the file.
- Right-click the InstallHelper.ps1 script and Run as Administrator. This will start the install using PowerShell.