ISSUEWhen creating a workflow, the following error might occur:
soap:SoapServer was unable to process request. urlOfFile parameter name 'NintexWorkflowID' does not exist
- Navigate to the hidden Nintex Workflows library.
- Append "/Nintexworkflows" after the Site URL e.g. "https://www.mysite/sites/test/Nintexworkflows"
- Search for empty folders. Every saved or published workflow should have 3 files - Workflow, .xoml , .xoml.config.
- Delete any empty folders.
- De-activate and re-activate Nintex Workflow features at the site level.
- Re-publish the workflow.