TOPICHow to update a multi-value Lookup column through a Nintex for Office 365 workflow.
INSTRUCTIONSThe Update Item action does not support updating multi-value lookup columns in SharePoint Online; the Office 365 Update Items action must be used instead:
- Use a Query List action to build a collection of the IDs that will be used to update the Lookup column
- Use two Replace Substring In String actions to remove the '' characters
- Use a Replace Substring In String action to update comma character (,) to a semi-colon (;) between each of the ID values
- This will result in a string that looks like: 1;3;4;5;7
- Use this newly built variable within the Office 365 Update Items action to post the desired values into the multi-value Lookup column