ISSUEWhen calling a Web Service from within Nintex Workflow, the correct response is not retrieved from a selected method.
RESOLUTIONTest the Web Service call outside of Nintex thoroughly using the below:
- Download the Web Service studio tool from: http://webservicestudio.codeplex.com/
- Run the WS studio tool on a client machine. In the WSDL EndPoint section, enter the full url of http://yourserver/site/subsite/_vti_bin/WEBSERVICE
- Select the method in the left tree view.
- Fill in the required parameters and click Invoke. (This first call may fail so do it a second time if required).
NOTE: You may need to tick on preauthenticate to TRUE.
- The output window will show information if it suceeded. If it did not, go to the Request/Response tab and view the Response text. The response text will show if the call worked or whether it failed and what the reason is.