ISSUEWhen installing the Nintex Hawkeye Data Collector for SharePoint, the following error might occur:
The input is not a valid Base-64 string as it contains a non-base 64 character, more than two padding characters, or an illegal character among the padding characters.
ERROR CODE" The input is not a valid Base-64 string as it contains a non-base 64 character, more than two padding characters, or an illegal character among the padding characters. "
- Click on “Nintex data sources” from top page in portal.
- Add Nintex data source.
- Select the SharePoint environment that is required to be added.
- A card will appear in the bottom of page providing installer and a tenant token.
- Copy the Token and use this token install the Hawkeye
Option 2Manually update the Tenant Token.
- Log into the Hawkeye tenant and manage the data connections to obtain the valid Tenant Token.
- In SharePoint, run the following PowerShell script, noting the Nintex Hawkeye value that has the prefix "NH":
$f = Get-SPFarm $f.Properties
- Use stsadm -o setproperty -pn "NH_ActivationToken" -pv "OTQ3MmQ2NTMtNjc1NS00ZGRkLTk4YzctOWJjNmJjYWVjN-EXAMPLE"